RTG Leviticus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crew Pilly Competition

2 posters

Go down

Crew Pilly Competition Empty Crew Pilly Competition

Post  Bertly Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:59 pm

So now that we're all starting to get more comfortable with pillys. how about a crew pilly contest. The specifics need a lot of work but here's the basic idea.

It's for a set time period like two weeks or something. There can be multiple areas of focus as well. Like the most battles won, the most poe made (with or without converting goods won to poe amounts)

The way I see it working it to have everyone take a screenshot of the pilly totals thing that pops up in ahoy tab and then emailing them to some one to add up (i would be more than happy to volunteer). The purpose for screenshot rather than just saying how you did, obviously, so there's no stretching of the truth (but we're pirates, we're supposed to lie Very Happy ) and to get accurate poe totals.

Also, I haven't quite worked out how to incorporate the rest of the crew as well. Thought about dividing the crew into teams and when some one on your team pilly's you also get points for it??? Doesn't really work.

Anyway, I'll think on it some more. Does this even sound like a good idea? Anyone Interested? Got any better ideas to make it work?
Bertly
Bertly

Back to top Go down

Crew Pilly Competition Empty Re: Crew Pilly Competition

Post  shorts Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:35 pm

I still like this idea... however i havent had chance to sit and iron out the kinks yet =/

will do soon
shorts
shorts

Back to top Go down

Post  Bertly Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:12 pm

yeah still thinking on it myself. i'm basing it off of something we do at work periodically and we're just starting it up again so i may be able to get some better ideas as we get it going again. Very Happy
Bertly
Bertly

Back to top Go down

Post  shorts Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:42 am

Funkey monkeys Very Happy
shorts
shorts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content