RTG Leviticus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fun & Games

3 posters

Go down

Fun & Games Empty Fun & Games

Post  shorts Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:24 pm

I thinks we defo need some fun and games going off.... like hide'n'seek on a particular island. Or sloop races, or local tourneys for crew only, that kind of thing Very Happy

Post yer ideas below Very Happy farao
shorts
shorts

Back to top Go down

Fun & Games Empty Ideas

Post  Goldtooth Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:12 pm

I think all the FOs should do something fun but helpful. How about going to kurts stall and see who can put in the most work? The person who puts in the most work gets a bonus of like 500 POE (which can prob. be supplied by me).
king
Gold

Goldtooth

Back to top Go down

Fun & Games Empty Re: Fun & Games

Post  Telisha Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:12 am

there is a problem with that idea
it is not entirely crew oriented
if it was i would put th money up
i would like to see a sloop race soon and each person on the team of 5 gets 500 bonus poe but the entry fee for a team is 50 poe per person.

Goldtooth wrote:I think all the FOs should do something fun but helpful. How about going to kurts stall and see who can put in the most work? The person who puts in the most work gets a bonus of like 500 POE (which can prob. be supplied by me).
king
Gold

Telisha

Back to top Go down

Fun & Games Empty Fun & Games

Post  Goldtooth Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:07 pm

Why is it not crew oriented?
Oh I get it not everyone has a labor badge.
What about a crew SMH or CI?

Thanks
Gold

Goldtooth

Back to top Go down

Post  shorts Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:27 pm

Hehehe, Gold... SMH/CI needs bravery badge, however 8pm GMT, i think thats midday gametime get ur buts on the server for a CI =] first come first served!! chat with Valheru / Hahavasil!!

Though that said we can always do things that need badges... thats not an issue, as people will have different badges and so can attend different things/get a badge for the occaisson...

going on badges i do have a wacky idea... dunno if it will work... how about we get enough crew online... take a WB to an island for foraging... get lots and lots of fruit and see if we can get the monkey ship on the way back!? Could be a giggle... i've always wanted to face the monkey's Very Happy

I do like the sound of a sloop race... shall we set a day... sat or sunday, this week or next?! something like that?!

Good to see a few more people on here Very Happy It'll be bustling in no time

SHortS
shorts
shorts

Back to top Go down

Post  Telisha Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:17 am

The reason why ur first idea was NOT crew oriented is because you said FOs only. If you had included entire crew i woulda let it go.... Shorts Hun Like the idea but not all pirates can afford the labour badges.....

Goldtooth wrote:Why is it not crew oriented?
Oh I get it not everyone has a labor badge.
What about a crew SMH or CI?

Thanks
Gold

Telisha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down