RTG Leviticus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I know this doesn't exactly belong in the fun section, but....

2 posters

Go down

I know this doesn't exactly belong in the fun section, but.... Empty I know this doesn't exactly belong in the fun section, but....

Post  Goldtooth Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:51 pm

My dad got pretty angry and deleted puzzle pirates from my computer.... permanently. there is no way I am going to be able to get it back. I can't bring myself to ask him to un-block it, but... it really stinks. Well, off to find a new game! I sure will miss you guys. and if someone can tell my friend Yepokerqueen what happened to me, I would like that. there is no more sadness I can express now. I will come back and check on the forum every now and then, but my PP days are done.

Crying or Very sad

Gold

P.S. make sure to tell Kurt about what happened to me. I will miss being a member of this awesome crew.

Goldtooth

Back to top Go down

I know this doesn't exactly belong in the fun section, but.... Empty Re: I know this doesn't exactly belong in the fun section, but....

Post  shorts Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:10 pm

Sad sorry to hear that goldtooth. was fun to have you around.

and you never know if at somepoint over the next [INSERT TIME SLOT HERE] it might become unblocked/ a new computer or you find a way around it =]

If you want a free game then run Wolfenstein:ET Razz I'm on there if im not on PP =] (just google wolfet.exe for the download) and check out http://sociopaths.in Very Happy

altenatively if you're on firefox then a a neat little game to use is TheNethernet, you get points for visiting websites and leaving mines and stuff on say google.co.uk for instance Very Happy next person to visit gets blown up =]

I'll pass the sadness on anyways... as im not sure how many people actually check this :S

SHortS
shorts
shorts

Back to top Go down

I know this doesn't exactly belong in the fun section, but.... Empty Re: I know this doesn't exactly belong in the fun section, but....

Post  Goldtooth Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:39 pm

I can never get it unblocked. my dad said it was "a bad influence."
I am looking for a new game, probably a pirate MMORPG. the requirements?

It has to be BIG(lots of places to travel, sea and land)
There have to be lots of people(what fun is a game when you have no friends?)
It has to have some 3D aspect
I will try those games you mentioned.
Thanks
Seeya guys later

Gold

Goldtooth

Back to top Go down

Post  Goldtooth Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:39 pm

oh - it my dad has to approve of it too

I found something called dogs of the seas, which I joined. it isn't too bad, but I still would like something better.

Gold

Goldtooth

Back to top Go down

I know this doesn't exactly belong in the fun section, but.... Empty @@

Post  shorts Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:59 am

If not piratey related then try something like atlantica online as a MMORPG. or just google free MMORPG and see what it throws up =]

Still hope ye oneday get back on PP =]

and i've let Yepokerqueen know, spotted her in the inn earlier
shorts
shorts

Back to top Go down

Post  Goldtooth Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:32 pm

I've searched all over the place... haven't found really any thing good. I'll check out Atlantica. What did Yepokerqueen tell you? I am really interested to hear. thanks for tellin her too.

Seeya soon!

Gold

Goldtooth

Back to top Go down

Post  Goldtooth Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:16 am

well, I guess that's the end. my dad put in the word and said no. computer. games. at. all. ever. again.

really sucks.
I guess I have no use of communicating with you guys any more
unless I play PP in college
you guys just have to wait another 6 years or so...
lol

Gold

Goldtooth

Back to top Go down

I know this doesn't exactly belong in the fun section, but.... Empty awww man :/

Post  shorts Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:10 pm

sorry to hear that gold Sad

If his opinion ever changes then we'll catch you then. If not then we'll see you in 6 years xD

Enjoy your time =]
shorts
shorts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum